We are recruiting for a Project Manager for the first stage of our new work Vagabond Matter.
The deadline is 16th of June - for full details and how to apply head over to the Join the Team page to find out more!
We are auditioning!
Deadline for applications: 6pm, 18th May
We are seeking highly creative and skilled circus, illusion, dance and physical theatre artists to take part in the research for our new production 'Vagabond Matter'. Vagabond Matter will combine physical performance with science, technology and design engineering, in an investigation into the impact of scientific evolution on Human self-perception, and our future as a species.
We are particularly seeking artists skilled in:
- Cigar box manipulation / other object manipulation
- Bounce Juggling / Ball juggling/ Contact juggling
- Contortion/ bodily manipulation
- Acrobatics/ pair acrobatics / hand-to-hand acrobatics, with unusual choreographic approaches
- Cyr wheel
- Electricity acts
- Tricking/ body popping/ locking / breaking but with, or happy to explore, an unusual rather than street/ traditional aesthetic
- Illusion/ stage magic, especially non-traditional
The application pack is available to download: acrojou.com/auditions
We look forwards to hearing from you!
Please see below all showtimes and locations for this weekend's performances, beginning tonight with the preview performance of Vessel! We hope to see you there.
Thurs 13th: 7.45pm | Sat 15th: 7.45pm
Location: RARE, (Royal Arsenal Farmers Market) Building 10, Major Draper Street, Woolwich Arsenal, SE18 6GD
All at Sea
Thurs 13th: 2.30pm | Fri 14th: 1.30pm & 4.00pm | Sat 15th: 1.15pm | Sun 16th: 3.00pm & 5.30pm
Location: Number 1 Street, Woolwich Arsenal