CORPORATE SALES AND EVENT MANAGER
A P P L I C A T I O N D E A D L I N E
27th July 2018
A C R O J O U | CORPORATE SALES AND EVENT MANAGER
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, independent and sales-focused professional to join our team as Corporate Sales and Event Manager.
The post offers fantastic potential for an entrepreneurial self-starter to drive forwards the corporate sales strand of an exciting, highly creative and rapidly growing business. As our ideal candidate you would be creative and driven, with exceptional sales and client-facing skills, and a strong interest in portfolio working in the creative and events industries.
As the successful candidate you would enjoy remote working and a flexible, rewarding and varied role, applying your creativity, drive and initiative to maximising growth, opportunity and revenue, as well as delivering a first class service to our global customer base, and through this playing a key role in Acrojou’s continued success.
This is a fixed-term part-time contract, which we would seek to renew depending upon targets achieved.
Who Are We?
Acrojou is an award-winning circus and theatre company, specialising in providing high quality, jaw-dropping and completely unique performance entertainment across the globe.
- Salary: starting fee of £450 per month + 5% commission on all bookings.
- Contract: freelance, initial fixed term contract
- Hours: 32 hours per month, flexible hours
- Location: Remote, Across London and the South East
- Growth of Acrojou’s corporate activity through market research and network, client base and profile development, to significantly increase booking revenue.
- providing the first point of contact for our corporate performance clients, delivering excellent customer service, and seeking opportunities to maximise sales, up selling where appropriate to maximise revenue
- responsibility and accountability for the planning and execution of corporate performance bookings, ensuring that Acrojou’s corporate clients are always provided with the same levels of excellent service, wherever they are in the world.
- Cultivating sales opportunities for future bookings during all client liaisons, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities.
- Developing this new role, the renumeration of which is commensurate with the number of bookings achieved.
- Taking the lead on marketing, booking mail-outs, social media platforms and more, for the company’s corporate activity.
- Liaising with the company’s accounts department to ensure invoices are timely sent and payments are accurately accounted for.
- Corporate bookings liaison with clients, agents, event staff/ production teams and performers to arrange schedules, logistics, and contractual details.
- Overseeing all logistics seeking to ensure smooth delivery and maximise possible savings.
- Liaising with the production department to ensure physical production is well maintained (overseeing equipment collection, return, cleaning, re-pack).
This job description is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to
undertake other duties within the general scope of the post.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to identify and harness opportunities and trends
- Experience with bookings in the corporate / events / creative world. Demonstrable knowledge of event management, bookings or sales, with a focus on innovation, high standards and market awareness
- Existing relationships with agents and clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work remotely, working pro-actively and independently, and maintaining a high level of motivation
- Flexibility across the working week with the understanding that the work is ongoing
- Excellent working knowledge across Microsoft and complex spreadsheets
- Ability to present at marketplaces and trade fairs
- Experience in working with clear financial targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Appreciation of the creative industries
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following:
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
We regret we are unable to acknowledge receipt of applications. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.